You’re a Personal Trainer and what now?
My name is Andy Walsh, I’m a Personal Trainer who is passionate about fat-loss (rather than weight loss), a qualified Life Coach (from a reputable and recognised company) and author of this site.
Why should I listen to you?
Let’s jump in with Life Coaching. Being a Life Coach isn’t something you’re taught to do, it’s more like taking existing building blocks (in the form of character traits) and building something efficient out of them (through an accredited, structured education).
In my case, I have always had a fierce instinct for human behaviour and a natural ability to key into people’s emotional state. Previous to gaining my Life Coaching qualification, I studied person-centred counselling which was an incredible advantage to my education.
On top of that, it is worth mentioning my own journey where I went from a socially inept, terrified, phobic, dependant wreck to where I am now – perfect. Just kidding! I’m not perfect and being perfect isn’t a prerequisite for coaching, but I have evolved massively and deliberately, uncovering many secrets along the way and continuing to discover more each day.
For me this means that I have something valuable to share be that to a Life Coaching client or through writing on my blog.
Why should I consult with you for my fat-loss goals?
- I specialise in Personal Training for fat loss & muscle building a.k.a. body composition.
- I don’t talk about weight loss, I talk about fat loss which means I get you slim and teach you how to stay that way.
- My Personal Training education is in competition bodybuilding, so if you like muscles or don’t like fat (or both), I’m your man!
- With my background in Life Coaching, we can communicate effectively, set goals and talk about any emotional issues that could cause bad diet and exercise habits.
- I know some super supplements that can help you with fat burning, muscle building, gut healing, cholesterol and so on. We’re taking natural, optimal health!
- We’ll use awesome nutritional calculators which take the mystery out of healthy eating!
- No messing around, I do what gets results, not what’s hip, entertaining or the latest trend in ‘weight’ loss. I do what works and has worked for decades.